Your Nav Bar Here

Monday, June 11, 2012

Peachy Keen

Photo by: Rory M.


"It was in Love class one night when a girl said, ‘I know why I’m so despairing all the time. It’s because I want to be loved by everybody, and that’s a human impossibility. I could be the most delectable, the most delicious, the most wondrous peach in the world, and I could offer it to everybody. But there are people who are allergic to peaches. Then they may want me to be a banana.’ And so often we become a banana for other people who want peaches. What a messy fruit salad. Isn’t it all right to say to them, ‘I am sorry I cannot be a banana. I would love to be a banana if I could for you, but I am a peach.’ And you know what? If you wait long enough, you’ll find a peach lover. And then you can live your life as a peach, and you don’t have to live your life as a banana. All the lost energy it takes to be a banana, when you’re a peach!"(Leo Buscaglia)


Happy Monday, and enjoy every moment being the peach you are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment