Your Nav Bar Here

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Splish Splash!

Photo by: Rory M.
You're probably wondering what a "Holy Grail Product" is...

I'm guessing you have about twenty of them. These are the products you CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT. Now I may be a little melodramatic, but we all know when we find that product- the one that makes your hair behave, the perfume that turns heads, or that nail polish that tickles your toenails. We're going to be featuring our favorites, and share some reasons on why we are in LOVE.

First up is LUSH's bubble bars in Ma Bar. They are a little slice of heaven in a eco-friendly container. I fell in love with the company after my aunt introduced it to me three years ago, and after a long day working on the farm (where I have my second job), this hits the spot. You just fill up your tub with warm water, drop it in, and take it out once the water has a slight haze.

3 Reason to Love: #1. Unlike other bath bombs, this doesn't leave a residue on everything (yourself and your tub), so you actually feel clean when you get out. #2. It's warm honey toffee and cocoa smell (yum). #3. All of LUSH's product are homemade and made with natural ingredients!

Price: $7.95
Where: LUSH stores (I like the one on Newbury Street in Boston) or www.lushusa.com.

What's your Holy Grail Product? 
And anyone else a LUSH fan?

OX Alysha Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment