Your Nav Bar Here

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Crown Braid

For Easter Sunday, I did a crown braid in Tessa's hair. I recently started this style in my own hair, and have seen it in countless ads. It looks simple, yet complex; tame, but edgy. I absolutely love it. 

There are so many ways to do this style! I must have seen dozens of tutorials showing different methods. It's great because not every method works for every set of hands, or every head of hair. These are some tutorials that I found super helpful!

This isn't a crown braid, but it's similar and really cool!

Also, check out my super stylish sister rocking the crown braid! 



This is a Dutch-style braid that goes around her entire head. It most closely resembles the tutorials from Dreamweaver and She Lets Her Hair Down. Have questions? Contact us at anewbeautyblog@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment