Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentine Beauty

Hello Beauties! 

Last week was Valentine's Day, and I (Rory) couldn't be any more excited! I've never liked Valentine's Day very much. I considered it campy and commercialized. I still do. However, I recently got a new impression of the holiday. Here it is-

  • Valentine's Day is a reminder of all the love we encounter year-round. I see it as an opportunity to appreciate and celebrate my loved ones. I know I don't do it enough.
  • Valentine's Day is an excuse to love on people we secretly think are awesome, but feel weird letting them know (As if they don't already!).  
  • For those of you who begrudgingly acknowledge "Single Awareness Day"- lighten up! Whoever made Valentine's Day for couples? Put that negative energy towards loving other "significant others" in your life! And make some time to be loved in return. 

Okay, that's my rant. 

No one ever died from too much love. Let's test the limits. 
These are leftover valentines that I helped make. I still haven't quite decided what I will do with them. Any ideas? Consider them my valentines to you!

Rory 

No comments:

Post a Comment