Your Nav Bar Here

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

About Me (Rory)

RORY [ROR-ee] 
1. n. Anglicized version of the Irish RUAIDHRÍ, meaning red (ruadh) king (rhí) 
2. n. A 20-year old college student from Boston, MA. 




Greetings beauties of the blogosphere! 


My name is Rory, and I am a junior journalism major at some school in the amazing city of Boston. I love Winston Churchill, flowers, the piano, ballroom dancing, fancy quotes, cameras, fantasy novels, and Christmas lights. 


In the recent months I have tried to cultivate a beauty radar. That is seeing beauty everywhere I go, and in everyone I meet. It's a work-in-progress.


I believe that beauty is an essential part of life. It inspires us and brings joy out of everyday routines. I am writing in this blog because I want to share the beauty of daily life with the world, and hopefully inspire others to do the same.


Rory 

No comments:

Post a Comment