Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday, February 23, 2012

About Me (Alysha Marie)



My name is Alysha Marie and yes, I am posing with a cow (don't worry no cows were harmed in the making of this photo). I enjoy life, seriously, I do. I have adventures and have yet to be arrested, which I perceive as very impressive. I'm in love with For King and Country (a lovely little band), my MacBook Peaches (yes I name my laptop....and also my car), and Africa (I'm going to Senegal this July with fingers crossed). I'm obsessed with coffee, clothing (my closet can attest to that) and philanthropy. I'm just starting this crazy adventure called life with graduation just four little months ahead and am excited, but a tad nervous, about starting college in the fall.

I am writing to awaken the poetry of living that has been lost by our generation. We're so performance driven that most of the time, beauty and the enjoyment of life falls wayside as we jump to the next platform. We all fall victim to it but hopefully, this little blog, one of millions, will help remind you of the beauty that surrounds you.

OX Alysha Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment