Your Nav Bar Here

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Accessorize

Photo by: Rory M.
If you live in New England, then you know that the weather can be unpredictable. However, one thing that has been predictable almost all summer is the humidity. Nothing gives me (or anyone else I know) hair-stress like the big, bad H-word. Humidity makes hair uncooperative at best. 

Instead of stressing out over a style that will last and look all right throughout the day, I have found that the simplest way to combat humid-hair is to accessorize! If you're like me, and get bored of hair easily, accessorizing allows me to be lazy, but still feel like I'm being fresh and new-ish. Clips, bows, flowers, beads, bands, ties, wraps, hats- all's fair in love and humidity. Give it a try, and have some fun with it. 

Happy accessorizing!

Rory 

No comments:

Post a Comment