Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Love this Woman


Happy Friday, beauty bloggers!

In honor of Mothers Day this Sunday, I would like to dedicate this Friday post to my mother. She is one of the most fabulous women I know, and I am so proud to have been raised by her. 

She is one of the most confident people I've ever met. She knows who she is, and she is shamelessly true to herself. 

She is always honest. Always. 

She has no problem laughing at herself, but will not laugh at another's expense. 

She has the biggest heart for children. That may go without saying because she has 5 of her own, but I've always admired how well she communicates with kids. 

She is so strong in that she will not back down in the face of injustice. Her sense of honor and commitment is like none I've ever seen. 

She is so creatively talented and artistic. I derive so much joy from creativity, and I have her to thank for raising her family in an environment that fueled imagination. 

She never let my siblings and I hurt one another. I have her to thank for the incredibly strong relationships that I have with each member of my family. 

My mother has given up so much in the last 23 years to be the best mom she can, and to give her kids all of herself. I could never ask more from another person. I wouldn't have the life I do if it weren't for her. 

I love you, Momsicle. Happy Mothers Day!

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." -Abraham Lincoln


1 comment: