Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Birthdays

(photo credit:hello giggles.com)


Everyone looks at me oddly when I exclaim, "I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!!!" 
Why this love of birthdays may you ask?
Because it's the one day that I can truly celebrate the individuals for being themselves and no one looks at you like you have three heads. Kindness is a rare commodity these days: we are more likely to call a girl a hoe than beautiful. I think we need to focus more on celebrating our days on this Earth and the people who make them special.
So in honor of my birthday this Wednesday, I challenge you to celebrate someone for one day. Do their laundry, take them our for cheesecake, walk their goldfish and pay them a compliment. As they say, smiles make the world go around.....
Isn't that a beautiful thing?
ox Alysha Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment